Hey, I know you.
You’re the budding entrepreneur, the agency owner, the marketer making ‘baller’ moves trying to build a bankable business.
You’re hustling hard every day, but you know that when it comes to succeeding online, there is one fundamental truth:
Content fuels the internet.
Words drive everything from traffic, engagement, and customer experience to growth, sales, and profit.
Without words, your products and services don’t get seen or sold.
Your biggest problem? You’re not a natural wordsmith.
Or perhaps you are but you can’t crank out quality content fast enough. Too much to do, too little time.
You’ve probably tapped the freelancer pool before but discovered that vetting writers is as time-consuming and frustrating as creating content yourself.
And let’s not forget those times when content turned out to be more mess than message.
But it’s okay now, because I’m here to help.
Let me introduce myself…
Hi, I’m Shawn Manaher.
The CEO, content strategist, and chief ideas guy behind The Content Authority.
As an entrepreneur, agency owner, and marketer myself, I’ve been in your shoes.
I’ve worked through clunky systems and infuriating processes in the pursuit of great content that ranks well, converts like it should, and doesn’t require me to sell my house to pay for it.
Easier said than done.
In 2009, I became totally disenchanted with the way content was purchased, delivered, and presented. It was too confusing, too disorganized, and way too slow.
On top of that, each time I placed a new order, I was left to wonder whether it would be a hit or a miss.
Would my marketing budget take another blow or would I actually see some bona fide ROI?
*Bad news buddy. It’s another bust.*
Time after time. Writer after writer. Service after service.
Enough was enough.
So, I did what any entrepreneur who sees a good opportunity would do, I went for it. I started a new business to fix the problem and a short time later The Content Authority was born.
Besides streamlining the ordering process and simplifying content creation through technology and integrations, my team and I built The Content Authority based on the principles of great value, exceptional service, and excellent customer support. We manage more than 7,500 talented writers who produce a wide variety of customized, cost-effective SEO content products including blog posts, press releases, website content, ebooks, and more.
Seriously, fueling your business with a consistent flow of great content that helps you rank and make bank couldn’t be easier.
Why am I uniquely qualified to help you?
- I have a passion for inspiring, educating, and supporting business owners looking to take action towards their goals in the most impactful ways possible.
- I’m the founder of five successful online businesses, so you can rest assured I’ve been in the trenches. From bitter failures to sweet triumphs, I’ve experienced it all and lived to tell the tales. We should grab a Root Beer and swap battle stories one day.
- I don’t just believe in the importance of content creation, I believe in making a difference. There are real people behind business brands and they serve real people. Keywords may influence search rankings but meaningful, exceptional content influences people.
- I love breaking down the complex tasks of business building and development into actionable steps that empower online agencies and marketers with winning strategies, easy-to-follow guidelines, and business resources that make marketing easy.
- As the founder of Ignite Marketing, I head a crack team of highly skilled nerds who combine strategy, technology, and marketing talent in results-driven digital campaigns that help drive more traffic, covert more leads, and close more clients. So far, we’ve launched 300+ campaigns, delivered 25,000+ new prospects, and generated $15 million in new revenue for our clients. Our content creation and SEO services have also helped many of them build authority and expertise in the eyes of Google and their customers.
- In addition to being a coach, speaker, and author, I own Book Marketing Tools—a leading resource for authors and entrepreneurs wanting to build their brand. With a focus on tools, education, and community, I provide a simplified and realistic route to launching a book into bestseller status, building a massive email list of targeted readers and repeat buyers, and developing a bookselling system that works 24/7.
- I’m the creator and host of The Author Hangout, an educational podcast that has attracted thousands of listeners since its launch. I interview top book publishing experts and bestselling authors to bring you the latest tips and advice for dominating in today’s tough publishing landscape.
- In 2014, I founded Reading Deals to complement Book Marketing Tools. Authors and publishers use this popular service to spread the word about their discounted and free book promotions to 36,000+ targeted readers across the world.
- I’ve been featured on shows like The Consults Corner on TAE Radio, What’s Your Story, The Writing Biz, and more. They don’t let anyone go on these things you know. 😉
Really, it boils down to this: I help entrepreneurs, agency owners, and marketers like you work smarter not harder.
My aim is to amplify your success, enhance your brand message, establish your authority, cement your credibility, and expose your business to a diverse target audience.
Imagine having a dedicated team of quality writers at your beck and call while you work on strategy and other business activities.
No need for vetting. No complicated ordering systems. No misses.
Publish more content more frequently, enjoy flexibility, and prove your ROI.
I’m excited to be part of your journey.
Oh, and did I mention that I’m as unique as the content my team of writers produce? I’m the only Shawn Manaher in the entire world, so it’s pretty easy to find me online. Let’s connect!